So my birthday is coming up and I really want to do something since it is my 18th birthday, I am going to be officially an adult. However, I am not so creative with ideas on what to do. So if you have any ideas please help, the more help the better.
I am happy to say that I finally went and tried Five Guys Burgers and Fries out. I have been wanting to try out this place for a while and I finally got my chance so I did. Let me just say that the fries are to die for. They are so good. These fries, in my opinion, are better than JCW's, IKEAs, Icebergs, and In-n-Outs. What made them so good was that they were the long and big ones, not the wimpy, small ones at In-n-Outs. They were were delicious. The hamburger was pretty good as well. I recommend this burger joint for sure. If you are in the mood for hamburgers and fries check out Five Guys Burgers and Fries.
This week has been a pretty boring one. I am so ready for school to be over. Senioritis is hitting me well. I still have been working as well, tending two little kids, as I have mentioned in one of my earlier posts. However, on Friday I got my hair colored. I love my new hair. It is carmel brown with blonde in it. My mom says she can't even recognize me. I can't either. It is so weird because I have been used to brown hair and then I make this change, which I really like by the way. I am also excited because this next week is Spring Break. We aren't going anywhere but just being able to relax from school is great. Sports wise, I have really not been impressed with the Jazz. They have lost three in a row I think and they lost badly to some of the teams. If they keep playing like this there is no way they are going to do good in the playoffs. I am currently reading two books. First, The Secret Life of Bees, which I love so far, and Fablehaven #3, I really like the...
Comments